Thursday, July 29, 2010

Round One

I leave for Argentina in the morning. (You probably didn't know since I hardly talk about it...wait...)

I feel excited, nervous, expectant, happy, worried...lots of things! I have so much on my mind that I cannot really articulate at the moment. You will have to wait until I get home and can process a bit.

Specific prayer requests:

1. Safety in travel for ourselves and our luggage :). I would LOVE for our luggage to make it there with us.
2. That I would be open for God to use me in the way that He wants to (and not be confined to my own ideas of how He has used me in the past).
3. That He would speak to me. That He would give me eyes to see and hears to hear.
4. That I would have the confidence and faith to step out.
5. That I would be able to translate for Pastor Bobby without anyone getting injured. :)

See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

The Durhams said...

Awesome! Have a great time!